94.7 ... Done for 2011

Proud to say that on Sunday (20/11/2011) I completed my 7th 94.7 cycling race,reaching the finish line in pretty much the same time as last year ... without any training what so ever ... yes I've been slacking a bit this year. But that didn't hinder my determination to reach the finish .. about 2 minutes slower than last year by the way, not too bad I think :) why had I chosen to put my legs through the anguish yet again? After yesterday I think I realized it's the thrill of over coming the pain, not with an overdose of pain killers but instead with an instrument far more powerful... the mind :) Hill after evil hill it was my mind that tricked my body into thinking of nothing but the refreshing downhill that was sure to follow. Mind over matter?
I like to think so ;)
Share on Google Plus

About J@$E

Developer of stuffs ...
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment