May I vanquish my enemies for they know not the way of peace

May I vanquish my enemies for they know not the way of peace. My enemies stay close, they draw me to my  place of comfort they urge that I stay, they promise stability.
My soul rages at the thought of stability, the thought of laying stagnant while the world rushes past. My soul unleashes upon my mind curiosity so I may wonder, what if ?.  Curiosity the balance that brings sanity, it is the after thought the echoes once judgement has been passed, it is the question that drives us, that arms us against the beast of stability and stagnation. It is that dream of soaring through the open skies and running barefoot through chilled waters. Curiosity is freedom.  It is the light that blinds our fears and lights the path to truth. Curiosity will vanquish my enemies for my enemy knows not what will bring me peace. ... By Jose
Share on Google Plus

About J@$E

Developer of stuffs ...
    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment